Happy Saturday everyone! I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Jen Li from GYPSYBUS28 Blog!!!
Thank you very much Jen Li! I truly appreciate it:)
Make sure you check out her amazing blog where she writes about Food, Beauty, Travel and Life.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blogs, etc.)
- Add your own 7 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions by Jen Li:
- What is you favorite food? Italian and Greek cuisine. (I like a lot of things…)
- What is or was your dream travel? Israel and Kenya were amazing! I have a long list of dream travel: starting with the rest of Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Iceland, Scandinavia, Australia…:)
- Random fact about you? I love nature: flowers, plants, landscapes, animals…
- Who has been the biggest inspiration in life? I am being inspired by people who follow their heart and dreams. My family, but mostly my father who has been struggling with health problems for many years and just had his second open heart surgery last summer 2016.
- Do you have any pets/what kind of pets? We have no pets at the time.
- What is the goal you want to achieve in 2017? There are a few things I would like to accomplish in work, home and hobbies and health.
- What’s the biggest decision you have made in life? Immigrating to Canada (my family lives in Switzerland)
My 7 questions:
- What are your favorite spices?
- What are your favorite herbs?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What City would you like to visit?
- What are your hobbies?
- What languages do you speak or would like to be able to speak?
- Do you have a quote or saying that you use in life?
Thanks again for nominating me!!
9 thoughts on “Real Neat Blog Award”
I too love Italian food! Thank you so much for the nomination, so kind of you! Congratulations! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congrats, see you received two lovely awards – well done
Thank you so much! What lovely surprises:)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Good on you – It’s always good to receive recognition for your hard work. I was also recently honored with 2 awards in 2 days. Enjoy and happy blogging
Congratulations to you as well:)
Thank you for the nomination and congratulations on yours!
Your welcome:) And thank you!