What a lovely surprise!! I was nominated by Bea from beafreeblog and by Meagan from rufflesandmacarons.
They both have amazing blogs! Go check them out:
https://beafreeblog.wordpress.com and https://rufflesandmacarons.com
Thank you very much for nominating me:)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their profile
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created
How I started:
I’ve had the idea to start a blog for quiet some time, but did not really know where/how to begin.
I use my blog to share my love of baking.
Advice for new bloggers:
I am still a newbie and have still a LOT to learn. What I have learned so far-Do what your passionate about! -Have fun! -Interact with other bloggers-learn from the pros;) Check out other blogs, like/comment, they will most likely check out your blog as well. I love getting comments on my posts-so much fun:) 🙂
I am nominating:
the dutch baker (https://thedutchbaker.wordpress.com)
Recipes by chefkreso (https:chefkresorecipes.wordpress.com)
L.E.E. bakers (leebakers.com)
The Jam Jar (https://thejamjar.net)
The Sentient Baker (https://sentientbaker.com)
keralas crative kitchen (keralas.live.)
My gf home bakery (https://gfhomebakery.com)
Emerging Adult Eats (https://emergingadulteats.com)
Thanks again for the nomination!!!