These almond and oatmeal muffins are not only delicious for breakfast! We have been eating these as a dessert! I always have oats in my pantry, it is so versatile, delicious and healthy! These muffins are dairy free and gluten free, if using certified gluten free oats.
Healthy Almond & Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
Yields: 12 mini muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup creamed honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp clove
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup raisins, chocolate chips, cranberries…
– Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare 12 mini muffin cups. (I used reusable silicon cups)
– Whisk eggs with the oil and honey. Add cinnamon, clove and salt.
-Add oats, almonds, baking powder, flaxmeal and raisins, stir until well combined.
– Fill into prepared muffin cups.
– Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
I wish you all a happy weekend and stay healthy!